GIRL POWER!


Malala Yousafzai


Sheryl Sandberg

 

Lisa Simpson

 

Aung San Suu Kyi

 

Rosa Parks


Jessica Ennis 


Nicki Minaj



Mulan

As the month draws to an end so does my GIRL POWER! feature. Thank you to all the inspiring women who took time out of their busy lives to get involved and share their thoughts on literally everything, from the meaning of the word 'feminism' to their own personal plans for the future. GIRL POWER! wouldn't have been as fun without them. 

 I began this feature in celebration of International Women's Day so for my last relating post, I leave you with some of my favourite women: the ones who were never afraid to speak out against gender inequality; the ones who fought for theirs and everyone else's rights; the ones who succeeded when no one thought they could; the ones who followed their dreams and stayed true to themselves; the ones who showed the world that women can do anything. 

No comments: